Call for Abstract
24th International Conference on Neurology & Neurophysiology, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the New Innovations in the Field of Neurology”
Neurophysiology 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Neurophysiology 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Neurogenesis: A Series of action from nervous system cells, known as neurons are produced by neural stem cells. Adult neurogenesis is differing markedly because it differs in mammals and adults. In mammals it is continually born whereas in adult it has two regions that is sub granular zone and sub ventricular zone. Much more attention has been paid to neurogenesis in the dentate gyrus than in the striatum. Neurogenesis play a vital role in memory, emotion, injury and many more.
- Track 1-1Neurobiology
- Track 1-2Brain Morphometry
- Track 1-3Adult Neurogenesis
- Track 1-4Cellular Differentiation
- Track 1-5Neural Stem Cells
Neurophysiology : The physiology of nervous system is concerned with investigation of function in central and peripheral nervous system. A primary device which is used in neurophysiology is electrophysiological recordings such as patch clamp, voltage clamp and recording of local field unit. Neurophysiology is mostly studied since 4000 B.C. It is a branch which also includes neuroscience. Both neuron physiology and neuroscience combine with each other to know the function.
Clinical Neurophysiology :It is area of study through which bioelectrical activity is recorded it may be spontaneous or stimulated. Mostly encompasses both pathophysiology and clinical methods used to diagnose the disease in central and peripheral nervous system. Tests are conducted based on electrical functions of brain, spinal cord and nerves in limb and muscles. Electromyography, electroencephalography, evoked potential and polysomnography are used clinical neurophysiology. Total monitoring of electrical activity in neurons is checked.
- Track 2-1Treatment for Seizures and Abnormalities
- Track 2-2Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
- Track 2-3Experimental Neurophysiology
- Track 2-4Neurophysiology of Pain
- Track 2-5Systemic Neurophysiology
Neurointensive Care: It medical field that treats life-threatening diseases of the nervous system and identifies, prevents/treats secondary brain injury. neurocritical care units are a collaborative effort between neurointensivists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, radiologists, pharmacists, physician extenders (such as nurse practitioners or physician assistants), critical care nurses, respiratory therapists, rehabilitation therapists, and social workers who all work together in order to provide coordinated care for the critically ill neurologic patient.
- Track 3-1Neurobiotics
- Track 3-2Neural tissue Engineering
- Track 3-3Functional Brain Evaluation
- Track 3-4Neurosurgical Intensive Care Unit
- Track 3-5Neuroanaesthesia
Neurorehabilitation is a complex medical process which aims to aid recovery from nervous system injury and to minimize and compensate for any functional alteration. The most important therapies are those that help people live their everyday lives. These include physiotherapy, occupational therapy, psychological therapy, speech, vision therapy, and language therapy, and therapies focused on daily function and community re-integration. A particular focus is given to improving mobility and strength, as this is key to a person's independence. Development in neuroimaging techniques has greatly enhanced the scope and outcome of neurorehabilitation.
- Track 4-1Neuropsychiatry
- Track 4-2Neuropsychology
- Track 4-3Cognitive Neurology
- Track 4-4Rehabilitation Robotics
- Track 4-5Sensory Prosthetics
Neurochemistry : It is branch of subject which deals with neurotransmitters and it also includes psych pharmaceuticals and neuropeptides. Neurochemistry mostly analyse the biochemistry, molecular biology of organic compounds in nervous system. The role in neural process as cortical plasticity, neurogenesis and also neural differentiation. Neurochemistry as a discipline traces its origin series of International neurochemical symposia.
- Track 5-1Molecular Neuropharmacology
- Track 5-2Behavioral Neuropharmacology
- Track 5-3Neurotransmitters
- Track 5-4Neural Coding and Decoding
- Track 5-5Neural Coding and Decoding
The basic functions of neurons is to receive signal, Integrate incoming signals, communicate signal to target cell. It all takes place by cell body called SOMA. When soma nerves get injured or destroyed it leads to neurological disorders. This soma cells mostly controls breathing, swallowing, walking and speaking. Mostly destruction of that neuron leads to sclerosis multiple, pseudobalbar palsy and muscular atrophy.
- Track 6-1CNS Functions and its Disorders
- Track 6-2PNS Functions and its Disorders
- Track 6-3Neurobiological Disorders
- Track 6-4Demyelinating Disorders
- Track 6-5Spinal cord Disorders
Neuroepidemiology : The neuroepidemological study is based on neurological diseases distribution and determinants of frequency in human populations. Traditionally, neuroepidemiology has been perceived for a long time as a science of incidence, prevalence, risk factors, natural history and prognosis of neurological disorders. One and only part of neuroepidemology is called non experimental neuroepidemology.
- Track 7-1Neural Back propagation
- Track 7-2Multisensory Integration
- Track 7-3Cortical Remapping
- Track 7-4NeuroPharmacotherapy
- Track 7-5Neuroimmune Pharmacology
Neuro oncology : Deals with brain and spinal cord neoplasm it is most life threatening and dangerous. Among malignancy brain cancer, gliomas of brainstem and pons, glioblastoma multiforme , high grade astrocytoma is worst. In case of untreated survival usually amounts to only a few months, and survival with radiation and chemotherapy treatment may extend to that year or more based on the immune system.
- Track 8-1Cardiovascular Systems
- Track 8-2Neurocardiac Axis Link
- Track 8-3Cardiovascular Systems
- Track 8-4Brain and Spinal cord Neoplasms
- Track 8-5Neurological Tumors
Branch of science where neurology and ophthalmology comes together for visual treatment which cures visual problems related nervous system, where half of the brain activity depends upon visual activity.
This area is for the expertise and frontiers that excel in the field of neurology. Much anonymous advancement for the betterment of life in neurological field is to be discussed in this conference. Sharing the information about the perspective field of neurology as scientists are using their research with neurology to provide cutting edge improvements to therapies for patients with nervous system issues.
- Track 12-1Future research directions in brain disorders
- Track 12-2Human echolocation
- Track 12-3Synaptic Pruning
- Track 12-4Recent drug development and delivery systems
- Track 12-5Novel Therapeutic Targets